At Heritage Stone, producing immaculate work and nurturing ongoing customer relationships are our top priorities. We take pride in our commitment to our craft and to delivering the best results possible for our clients.
We manufacture and install both natural and engineered stone for projects ranging from a single kitchen bench top to luxury home fit-outs, shop fit outs and unit developments. No project is too vast for our qualified team, and we have completed projects all across Australia that prove so.
The Heritage Stone Difference
When you work with Heritage Stone, you will not only be receiving a premium piece of joinery, but have access to years of industry experience and the aspiration to be the best in the business. Some of the services we strive to deliver include:
- High levels of communication, documentation and professionalism, across all aspects of the business
- Speedy turnaround on standard job quotes
- Template Monday, Wednesday and Fridays for any scheduled job
- Project installations within a 5 to 7 day lead time during off-peak, and 7 to 10 days lead time for peak time from template
- Shorter lead times can be requested for clients doing renovations and living in the home being renovated
- Fabrication of a single customised item to large-scale developments and multiples
- Larger jobs are assigned an experienced Project Manager, to ensure operations run smoothly and deadlines are met
- A close relationship with architects and designers, allowing us to create the perfect piece for your home or commercial project
- Each job comes with a complete digital template, supplied product and installation service, or supply only (depending on your preferences/budget)
Workshop drawings and samples are submitted to meet specifications and uphold industry standards.